2 people | 15 min.
What you need
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 medium fennel bulb
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 small pomegranate, seeds removed
- 1 small spoon of mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin)
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Freshly ground black pepper
To Serv e along with
- Char-grilled bread
- 80g marinated feta cheese, drained and crumbled
Slice fennel lengthways, very finely. Reserve some fronds to garnish.
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Beat it together. Place fennel into a bowl with the oil mixture. Add mint and toss to combine. Set aside for 15 minutes.
Arrange fennel mixture on a serving plate and sprinkle pomegranate seeds, seed mix and reserved fennel fronds. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and gently toss to combine. Serve with char-grilled bread.
Eventually add crumbled feta cheese
A good source of dietary fibre which helps the intestine maintain its normal function.
A good source of vitamin C. This vitamin which contributes to the normal functioning of the body’s immune system.
A source of vitamin K, which contributes to normal bone structure.